Saturday, March 7, 2015

Boston High School Dean, Reverend and Anti-Gun Activist, Arrested For Dealing Drugs and Shooting Student Dealer In Head “Execution Style”

Via Bill

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/boston-teacher.jpg?w=389&h=366 

This story is beyond incredible, yet it obviously doesn’t fit the MSM narrative – hence it doesn’t make the news cycle.

A black Boston Public School Dean, Reverend Shaun Harrison (55), is arrested for shooting a student in the head execution style. Apparently Reverend Shaun Harrison, in addition to being a Dean at the school, was the primary drug dealer and the student he shot was one of his hires paid to sell marijuana.

The “Rev” Harrison was also a well known anti-gun/violence activist in the community.

 You can’t make this stuff up folks…. move along, move along…

11 comments:

  1. Stop the violence ... Bwah.... I'm laughing if this wasn't so serious.. Seriously nothing to see here folks typical Demorat action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching "Fringe" series re-runs. It is obvious to me that we have crossed into an alternate universe and cannot "go home again.". Thomas Wolfe foresaw it 86 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have crossed into an alternate universe and cannot "go home again.".

      Evidently.

      ===================

      Thomas Wolfe foresaw it 86 years ago.

      Just wonderful. Did you ever listen to Good Old Boys Like Me on the right of my page? "With Thomas Wolfe whispering in my head".

      Delete
    2. Long ago, but I just listened to it again for the first time and wept for all the "good ole boys" I've lost. My goal is to be alive at 85, three years from now, and to be even "gooder" in the time I have left. Stay strong, Brock. You are our inspiration.

      Delete
    3. As you are mine, my dear Sir and I listened to it again also. Thanks. I was just looking at the CRKT knife you gave me many moons ago, so thanks again! :).

      Delete
  3. It could only get more delicious if he wasn't legally able to own the gun, or if he obtained the gun illegally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, he rang a bell when I first read this as I remembered something about him getting in trouble before by carrying a gun in school, but I may have mixed him up with someone else.

      Delete
  4. Well, he was running a gun-buy-back program to reduce the amount of gun violence. I'm guessing that's where the gun came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Born in a different era, that slug could have been an abolitionist.

    ReplyDelete