Tuesday, June 16, 2015

40 ft Shipping Container With Elec/Plumbing - $6000

Via commander_zero

 image 1


40 foot Container , Cargo / Shipping Container, has walls, Beds Built in, Toilet and sink are plummed, fiber glass shower , Kitchen sink plummed, Electric Panel, Lights and electrical, 2 Beams down middle, so it can be burried, or above ground, sealer coating on Roof ,sides and ,back. Great Survival shelter , almost finished , Great Price at 6,000 you move , if interested call Roy @ 406-360-5077 no texts I wont respond. If it's still here its available.

More pictures @ Craig's List

6 comments:

  1. I always liked this one
    http://seacontainercabin.blogspot.com/
    DennisinIowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember this, but don't think I saw the completed picture. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hobo living but if the SHTF, perfect. It could even be covered with vegetation
    for concealment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would probably cost $2K to have it delivered to the east coast, but if you could get it for $4K, I would say it's a buy.

      Delete
  3. You can buy a container locally here in NC for about $2600.00. If you happen to be close to one of the ports like Wilmington, Charleston, Norfolk, etc. there are deals to be had and delivery is reasonable. Also there are "inland ports" in places like Greensboro and Charlotte that have lots of containers available. I've played around with several designs using multiple containers in an unconventional manner. I'd love to put one together as a "proof of concept" project but haven't had the spare cash to buy multiple containers yet. I'd need between 3 and 6 depending on which of my designs I decide to try. CH

    ReplyDelete