Thursday, September 17, 2015

Carly Fiorina's business record: She 'destroyed half the wealth of her investors yet still earned almost $100 million'

Via avordvet

 Carly Fiorina addresses criticism from Donald Trump

Carly Fiorina is ready to take on Donald Trump, the front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I think Mr. Trump's going to be hearing quite a lot from me," said Fiorina in an interview with CNBC ahead of the second Republican debate.

"Donald Trump and I are in totally different businesses," said Fiorina. "He's in the entertainment business. And he's also in a privately held business. In the business I was in, we had to report our results publicly, as you well know, in excruciating detail, quarter after quarter after quarter."

More @ Yahoo

2 comments:

  1. I would never vote for her, I can tell one that. Watching her on the debates,
    her demeanor is a turn-off.

    ReplyDelete