Saturday, October 17, 2015

Want a gun? Take a bullet: Take this, gutless NRA cowards — you can have a gun, once you understand the pain of being shot

Via avordvet

 Want a gun? Take a bullet: Take this, gutless NRA cowards -- you can have a gun, once you understand the pain of being shot

As a teen I watched Chris Rock brilliantly address America’s gun problem during his Bigger and Blacker stand up. “We don’t need gun control,” Rock pleaded to a packed house, “We need bullet control––if bullets were $5000, people would think before they shot some one! You gotta really piss someone off for them to dump $50,000 worth of bullets in to you!” And just like the crowd, my brother, some friends and I erupted in laughter.

Rock was definitely on point, $5000 bullets would be great but I’d take it a step further––I believe that being shot should be requirement for gun ownership in America. It’s very simple. You need to have gun, like taking selfies with pistols, can’t live with out it? Then take a bullet and you will be granted the right to purchase the firearm of your choice.

More @ Salon

10 comments:

  1. Not even giving the click revenue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even wrap my mind around the stupidity of these people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see the juvenile writing style ?! It's like that place hires the handicap ppl of the US !! I'm no grammar Nazi, especially since I suck at grammar, but if I noticed it, its bad.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it would be a white woman or man. Sure missed that one. :)

      Delete
  4. I would miss at that range. I'm a terrible shot at one foot and closer. It would probably hit the person attacking me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Given that theory, all straight guys who support gay marriage should be taken by a very large guy first.

    ReplyDelete