Saturday, December 5, 2015

Former US Rep Challenges AG Loretta Lynch: “I Dare You” to Arrest Me for Anti-Muslim Speech

 Via Billy

walsh dare ag
"What the hell does that mean? I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims.You want to try and prosecute me for what I say? I dare you. Here goes: Most Muslims around the world are terrorists, support terrorism, and/or support Sharia Law. They are our enemy. I don't want them in America. Any Muslim that won't assimilate should get the hell out of America. Any Muslim that is a terrorist or supports terrorism should be killed.
If "Moderate" Muslims don't speak out against terrorism, they are our enemy and we should call them out and kick them out of this country. I hope there is a backlash against Muslims because Islam, as practiced by most Muslims, is not a religion of peace, and all of us who do live in peace should do whatever we can to defeat Islam.There Ms Lynch. As an American, I have a right to say everything I just did. And I will continue to speak the truth about Islam in the hopes that others will wake up to this truth and do what we can to defeat this evil in our midst.Is that "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence".
Go ahead and prosecute me. I dare you.

12 comments:

  1. He is giving voice to the millions who are quiet right now; the ones who won't speak with words, but with the sound of the discharge of powder and lead.


    Central Alabamaian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only guy with some balls in that POS State.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brock,
    I second his speech!!! All in favor say "Aye!!!"
    Got Gunz........OUTLAW!!!!,
    III%,
    skybill-standing by
    PS To Loretta lynch, Joe's words are "MY WORDS!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess Lurch is starting to come out of the closet now. I've been waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just thinking the other day that we hadn't heard much from her.

      Delete
  5. Soetoro would never have picked her if she wasn't as bad or worse than Holder. Mr. Walsh, I agree with every word you said. Given the chance to say it out loud to others, I have done exactly that. And not to the Choir, but people who don't agree with me or don't have a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so did my dear departed Mama agree with every word you said, Mr. Walsh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just too bad she didn't have a gun..............! :)

      Delete