Monday, February 22, 2016

Everyday Carry–Truck Edition

My Philosophy

At any given moment, I am roughly 3 minutes from my truck. 3 minutes might not seem like much, but that’s a lifetime during a gunfight! I’m not one to say “My handgun is there for fighting my way to my rifle”; if the fight happens with zero notice, you will be fighting with what you have on your belt. The gear in your truck comes into play for an entirely different reason. Most of the time, if we are even remotely self-aware, large-scale events develop over minutes or hours, versus seconds. We have to have a pre-emptive plan in place for responding to potential large-scale, non-personal events that will inevitably impact our lives, travel plans and get-home routes.

The Reality

More with photos @ Guns America

No comments:

Post a Comment