Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Another Hate Crime: Third Marine Says He Was Beaten Unconscious

 screen cap

Grant Gray, who enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps in 2011 and spent most of 2015 serving in Afghanistan, tells Columbus, Ohio police he was the target of a hate crime.

Gray says he doesn’t remember much, but the officer who responded to the call said Gray was “stumbling” and recalled being beaten by three black men who repeatedly referred to him as “white.”

“I’m not going to lie to you. I have a concussion and I really don’t know the full details,” Gray told police. “I even had an Apple watch on and they didn’t steal that.”

More @ Breitbart

2 comments:

  1. Is it hate crimes? I thought our middle eastern buddies were broadcasting military names and such here in the US.

    ReplyDelete