Thursday, September 22, 2016

I'm spiking the guns here on Sipsey Street Irregulars

Via Dick


A couple of days ago, I received some news that ended up *shaking me to my very core.  After a great deal of consideration, I have decided to close the doors of the Sipsey Street Irregulars.  Effective immediately, this blog not be updated or monitored.  I know this quite sudden, but I know you guys  will keep on going just fine without it.

More @ SSI

* Wonder what shook him to the core?  Maybe a threat from he government?

"I know he's still in USAR and going to school, I wouldn't put it past the Yankee bastards to
threaten him and his kids."

2 comments:

  1. I shouldn't be surprised or shocked. But I am... Terrible loss. The world is even emptier without them
    God Bless and Godspeed
    7.62mm

    ReplyDelete