Saturday, September 16, 2017

1969 Mercury Cougar - $32,900: Perfect Would Be An Understatement


 Eric's Muscle Cars is proud to offer BAD ASS Pro Street Cougar !! This 650hp pump gas 351 Cleveland, raised runner Austrailian AFD aluminum heads prepped by Voss Racing Engines (tons of work done to these things!), 2.19/ 1.72 Ferrea Stainless valves, double springs, Comp Cams keepers/retainers/guide plates and push rods , Harland Sharpe full roller rockers, Jomar stud girdles, Boss rotating assembly, huge solid old school cam custom grind by Cam Research, Every 351C oiling trick has been done to this motor, epoxy in the lifter valley, ARP bolts, CSR elec. water pump, CVR hi tq mini starter, Roush intake match ported to the raised runner AFD heads, 880 CFM Dominator carb.... over $2k in this thing with tuning time and it's flawless! Perfect set up, Great street manners.

More @ Racing Junk

4 comments:

  1. oh my god....40 years ago that would have been on a dirt track

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm very picky, but see nothing I would change in the build.

      Delete
  2. Sports cars are returning: https://www.jaguar.com/jaguar-range/i-pace-concept-car/index.html

    All electric with 300mi range B)

    I'm not saying that's my ideal car (too futuristic). I'm not really a car person. I just saw an ad the other day and thought it looks nice.

    My ideal car just gets me from A to C without breaking down at point B :p

    Also check out this: https://twitter.com/chigrl/status/909140559071268864

    Here's a good Green car for those who love the planet <3 https://www.fiskerinc.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last is a god looking car, but no dice due to the price. :) I'm a rear wheel drive V-8 person.

      Delete