Thursday, September 14, 2017

Two comments on: UNC, take down Silent Sam – or we may sue

Comments  by Badger and Anonymous on UNC, take down Silent Sam – or we may sue

 http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/p4ws50/picture167782107/alternates/FREE_640/IMG_IMG_Silent_Sam.jpg_4_7_1_N965U31K_L167362033

 My guess in the university will cave. But I would like it explained to me, I’m a bit slow. How a statue discriminates? Does it make faces at certain races? Or perhaps it reflects the sun’s rays, only into the eyes of nonwhites. Maybe it sneaks into the admissions building, and shreds applications of particular ethnic groups. I am confused here, please help me understand, how the statue of Silent Sam, discriminates.
-- Badger


A statue violates rights? In what sharia compliant institution did they get their law degree?
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment