Saturday, October 21, 2017

Lynch, the Clintons and a series of fantastic coincidences

Via Billy

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sleuthjournal/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/20222806/Tarmac.png

I don’t believe in coincidences. Not when it comes to crimes. Especially when they involve political corruption.  

No such thing as a coincidence.  Doesn’t exist.  

Yet, we are led to believe it was merely a coincidence that Bill Clinton just happened to be on the tarmac of an Arizona airport at the same time as then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.  We are supposed to accept that their private meeting on board Lynch’s plane had nothing whatsoever to do with the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton which the A-G was overseeing at the time.

 More @ Fox

2 comments:

  1. I think it was pure coincidence.
    I think Clinton and Lynch like hanging out in Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska... places like that.
    I think North Koreans are stealing my sandwiches.
    - Charlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think North Koreans are stealing my sandwiches.

      :) !

      Delete