Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Ugandan President: 'I Love Trump' For Speaking 'Frankly' With Africans

 

Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said Tuesday at the East African Legislative Assembly in Uganda that he "loves" President Donald Trump because "he talks to Africans frankly."

"America has got one of the best presidents ever. Mr. Trump. I love Trump," Museveni said. "I love Trump because he talks to Africans frankly. I don't know if hes misquoted or whatever, but when he speaks I like him because he speaks frankly."

"The Africans need to solve their problems. They need to be strong. In the world, you can not survive if you are weak," he said. "And it's the fault of the Africans that they are weak, because they've got this huge continent, if you look at Africa, Africa is 12 times the size of India, in terms of land area, lots of resources, and the population is growing now. Why can't we make Africa strong?"

More with video @ Information Liberation

No comments:

Post a Comment