Thursday, February 22, 2018

Fla. shooting survivor says CNN rejected town hall armed guards question: 'It ended up being all scripted'

 
"If coach Feis had had his firearm in school that day, I believe that he could have most likely stopped the threat," Haab told Fox News on Feb. 17.

A student survivor of last week's mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school said he was asked by CNN to "write a speech and ask questions" for a town hall but declined to attend the event after "it ended up being all scripted," a claim the network is pushing back on.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Colton Haab told WPLG-TV, an ABC affiliate in Miami.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," said Haab.
"I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished," he concluded.

More @ The Hill

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, kid. I didn't know coach Feis but I believe that had he been packing, at least he would have had a fighting chance to stop the shooter. You have already accomplished something in exposing CNN's scripted scam and revealing the flawsx in the faulty background check. Well played.

    ReplyDelete