Monday, April 2, 2018

Obnoxious Liberal Overreach on Guns Gives Us a Shot at Victory in November

 Obnoxious Liberal Overreach on Guns Gives Us a Shot at Victory in November

Let’s start with the basic premise that the GOP establishment is terrible, and as its defining characteristic, its cowardice is only overshadowed by its sheer incompetence. But even those hacks might be able to win the midterms and keep hope alive for the resurrection of the America we love.

It’s all thanks to the aggressive scumminess of our leftist enemies – and yeah, anyone proposing to take my God-given rights to speak, worship, and defend myself, and/or my life, all of which they have recently told me they seek to take, is my enemy.

More @ Townhall

2 comments:

  1. This should help democrats take control of Congress in 2018.

    Democratic National Committee Vice Chairwoman issued a tweet urging “Repeal the Second Amendment.”

    But remember, NO ONE wants to take your guns away, says every democrat.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This should help democrats take control of Congress in 2018.

      I think the opposite and we shall see.

      Delete