Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Teflon Intellects

 

Back in the days of “Ronaldus Maximus” – President Ronald Reagan – people would derisively refer to him as “The Teflon President” because nothing of the mud the enemedia slung at him seemed to stick in the minds of voters.  To their utter rage.  And, truthfully, mine, considering that back then I was also a die-hard liberal (please cross reference my most recent “Red Pill Journey” essay (#5) – and please do read the others too).

But over the course of the intervening decades I changed.  I learned new things, had That’s weird… experiences which prompted me to investigate, learn, and adjust my beliefs to those that seemed to make more sense in the light of those new experiences and that new evidence.  Learning, growing, developing, changing are, I believe, all part of the human experience.  A static mind is, IMHO, a waste of G-d’s gift of intellect… and beliefs, in the face of new evidence, need to be questioned even if, at the end, the belief stands the trial.

THE CURIOUS VS. THE INCURIOUS

More @ Red Pill Jew

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sir!

    Halfway through the next one, and starting to formulate one for after that. :)

    ReplyDelete