Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Miss America Organization Drops Swimsuit Competition: RIP

Miss America

The Miss America Organization has announced an end to the swimsuit portion of its competition and the practice of judging contestants specifically on their outward appearance.

Gretchen Carlson, who was crowned Miss America in 1989, made the announcement of the new direction on Tuesday’s broadcast of Good Morning America, CNBC reported.

Branding the pageant “Miss America 2.0,” Carlson said, “We’re not going to judge you on your appearance because we are interested in what makes you you.”

More @ Breitbart

5 comments:

  1. The great dumbing down, and leveling to the same level again. Such BS! Grow up peoples! wee you are all winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The great dumbing down

      Hadn't though of that. :( Just looking at some of your woodwork yesterday. Anything new?

      Delete
  2. Yes and no. Busy with Job, But have been working on things, but alas not posting them. I really need to work on that again. Shame on me :)
    Perhaps I can show my wife or daughter how to post them up. between work, garden, yard, dogs, family, life etc. you get it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I can show my wife or daughter how to post them up. between work, garden, yard, dogs, family, life etc. you get it I am sure.

      :) Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Boooooooring!!!

    ReplyDelete