Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Why Republicans are the new punk: Enter the #SABO Universe

 Nazi Republicans

Bush the Younger was elected President and the claws came out in Hollywood. I lost my friends along with a great deal of peace. It was not a good time to be a Republican in Hollywood. There was no place I could go where I wasn’t punched in the face by some sort of art defining who I was for being a Republican. Evil, Bigotted, Homophobic, Out of Touch, Rich, Greedy, on and on. And then I snapped. Why was the Left allowed to define me and where are the dissenting voices from the Right setting the record straight? Creatively speaking, no one.

I believe the Right has a great message, sadly the only people telling it are those on the Left and they do a damn fine job making us look like ass holes and what do Republicans do about it, NOT A DAMN THING!!! Fuck it! I guess it’s just going to have to be me, I thought. My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban , street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own. My name is SABO, I'm an UNSAVORYAGENT

More @ Unsavory Agents


***********************

 Why Republicans are the new punk: Enter the #SABO Universe

 Some call him the right wing Banksy, he prefers to describe himself as “the fastest censored street artist in the city of Los Angeles”, whichever way you look at it Sabo is the most inconveniently popular renegade of the guerrilla art movement. Inconvenient that is if you happen to live in Los Angeles, despise Donald Trump and prefer your espresso with a dash of Democrat to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment