Sunday, July 8, 2018

Redux: American Jews - how can you justify more Islamic refugees?

Via David


In my first crie de coeur to my fellow American Jews I addressed the suicidal nature of American Jews’ advocacy of Islamic immigration.  I’d like to build on that, pleading with you again to grasp that your support of Islamic migration and “diversity” is nothing short of a civilizational death wish.

ISLAMIC INVADERS IN EUROPE

The streams of “refugees” pouring into Europe are not assimilating; rather, they are forcing Europe to assimilate to them.  As Stephan Molyneux said in an interesting video piece about the emerging governmental crisis in Germany, “Altruism [to refugees] can only go so far before it comes [cultural] self-immolation”.


                                                               More @ Red Pill Jew

1 comment:

  1. Leftism I think is a kind of world view that is widely accepted by Jewish people for some reason that eludes me. But when I was in NY I noticed a newspaper in the news stands by a group of Jewish Republicans. So I think that the Left orientation of Jewish people might be changing slowly.

    ReplyDelete