Thursday, August 9, 2018

Cruelty Legitimized. NYT Hires from Caligula’s Basement. Applicants Must Supply Own Pliers

 Image result for https://fredoneverything.org/cruelty-legitimized-nyt-hires-from-caligulas-basement-applicants-must-supply-own-pliers/
That the New York Times fronts for you says something about how far gone the US is.

By now I suppose that everybody and his dog knows (well, actually, I haven’t asked my dog) that the New York Times has hired, and defended, one Sarah Jeong, an avowedly racist, sexist, mouthy, and apparently kinky twitess as tech writer. “Kinky” is the polite term for people who enjoy cruelty. 

Which, she says, she does. Anyhow, among her eructations:

“Dumbass f****** white people marking up the internet like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”

And:

“Oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men.”
Wow! What are her rates, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment