Monday, September 10, 2018

The AK Guy ( Brandon Herrera) Introduces His First Production Model AK Called AKG-47

Brandon goes to every Sam Davis Youth camp. 


The AK Guy Introduces His First Production Model AK Called AKG-47 (1)

Today at The Firearm Blog we have exclusive AK-related information for you. Brandon Herrera, also known as The AK Guy, informed us about the release of his first production model AK called AKG-47. Brandon has earlier launched a limited edition commemorative rifle that we talked about on TFB. Today, he is introducing a production model that will be made in large quantities and will be available both on the company’s website and via its dealers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Matthew I like you video I live in Texas North of Matt from demolition ranch I am going to open a gun range i wood like to meet you I have a ak 47 pistol I like Moore i wood like to meet you I wood like to see you shop and make ak thank you Matthew

    ReplyDelete