Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Watch: "Street Anarchy" As Antifa Attacks Portland Drivers That Don't Obey

Via Papa


Well-known conservative columnist and author Rod Dreher reacts to shocking video which emerged on Monday showing masked Antifa members taking over an entire busy intersection and claiming the authority to direct traffic in an American city.
Notice that these thugs include white people using racist anti-white language to order drivers to do as they say.
Is this America? Is this routine in Portland? Why are the Portland police not arresting these people? This video captures the faces of some of them. Arrest them. Jail them.
And yet the Portland resident and journalist, Andy Ngo, who first posted the now viral video says "This is the type of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live."

More with videos @ Zero Hedge

6 comments:

  1. It's "guns are evil" California so the driver didn't have a chance to defend himself. I carry and if I'm threatened in a similar situation I'll make sure this type of assault is answered by every means afforded to me by the 2nd amendment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because I told you to" the arrogant women tyrant exclaimed, dismissing any objection out-of-hand. The driver, maybe mid-sixties from North Carolina, had made a gentlemanly probe questioning the authority of the overfed bleating female to control the public street. Having no success with reason the driver did a typical Southern act and took matters into his own hands, refusing the demands of fascist street criminals.
    "Because I told you to". That would have started a fight if I were in his shoes. "Somebody die and leave you in charge, did they little girl?" would have been my response. Just before I ran over her fat foot.
    Why are those criminals asking to get their asses handed to them, and on a regular basis? The payback is going to be ugly.

    ReplyDelete