Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sick of being slandered? Vote Republican

Via Gleason 

Vote Republican

I’ve said time and again that Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election the weekend of September 9, 2016.

This was the weekend that capped off with Hillary dropping like a sack of potatoes on a Manhattan sidewalk.

But it began with a Manhattan fundraiser where Hillary stood before her fawning audience and attacked, insulted and slandered not her opponent, but the Americans who planned to vote for him.

As the Manhattan crowd laughed and applauded, Hillary said, “You know to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables … racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it.”

Hillary’s now famous “Deplorable” attack set a politically suicidal precedent that the Democrats and the media not only followed, but doubled down on.

For two years, we have been smeared as white supremacists, racists, xenophobic haters, Nazis, gap-toothed garbage people, rape apologists, white trash – and the list keeps growing.

2 comments:

  1. I had been told two years ago by a person i trust who has interacted with her, that rachael madow is not an idiot. not stupid. actually pretty sharp.
    I re-evaluated in whom i place my trust. I have found RM to be all that and ignorant and disingenuous to a high degree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I imagine so and I would like to see her match wits with Ann Coulter

      Delete