Saturday, December 1, 2018

Gun Sales So Low At Dick’s They May Yank All Hunting Gear

Via Daily Timewaster

 

Dick’s Sporting Goods took a firm, anti-gun stance. Oh, it’ll still sell guns, but it’ll only sell “approved” guns, the kind that anti-gunners generally pretend are fine. At least until they get around to demanding those be banned too.

When Dick’s made its announcement that it would not sell AR-15s at any of its stores going forward and that it would discriminate against legal adults looking to buy long guns, gun rights advocates called for a boycott. It was answered. So much so that the company has been reeling from the lost revenues.

More @ Bearing Arms

7 comments:

  1. I like most conservatives have very long memories. Screw me once, you never get a second chance. For me “Dick’s” is dead. I don’t care what changes they make or what they do. I will never spend another penny there. And that goes for their partner company “Field and Stream.”

    Like back in the late 90s or early 2000s when Clinton went for gun control. For good PR, Smith and Wesson jumped onboard with both feet. They thought that was the best idea since sliced bread. Like Dick’s, they were shocked their customers abandoned them. And like Dick’s, I sold my two S&W pistols and will never own another one. Smith and Wesson will never have another chance to screw me.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last knife I bought was from them, no more though. A no-brainer.

      Delete
  2. I will not shed a tear if they go out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't been there since. Dick's is dead to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told the local manager, at white oak, when they removed AR-15s from stock "I don't care about AR-15s, not my style, but if you stop selling them over MSM propaganda I'M GOING TO STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU." Manager said 'OK', and put me on ignore, so I've been returning the favor ever since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I assume he doesn't have the power to sell them.

      Delete