Friday, February 1, 2019

Comment on Governor Northam Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood

Virginia Gov Planned Parenthood

This has me more upset, than I have been in years. Am I shocked some democrat endorses infanticide, not really. I am, however, shocked and floored that NOT ONE democrat leader has spoken out against it. Really! WTF is wrong with you folks? A baby is born, then you decide to kill it or not. How long to make that decision? The woman was pregnant for 9-months so a week, two, or maybe she gets another 9-months to decide if it’s keeper or drowned in gunny sack at the river. Hell it took Nazi’s taking power longer to begin this.

And to you the democrat voters. Today you do not have blood on your hands. But knowing that the ENTIRE democratic leadership is fine with infanticide, and you vote democrat. I hold you just as responsible for that child’s murder. Just as the Nazis found at Nuremburg, “I was just following orders,” was not a defense. You, as the democrat voter cannot claim any innocence in the murder of these children.

--Badger

7 comments:

  1. This does not shock or surprise me. Disgusted. Yes. Piss-off Yes. I refer to the democrat party as the part of evil. Every thing about that party is about breaking The Ten Commandments and rabidly hating Christianity. Recall that their national convention how the loudly booed when God was mentioned. Anyone who votes democrat or supports them is my enemy. Recent events have clearly defined the sides. It is an either or moment, one camp or the other. There is no middle or neutral ground. Judgement for the evil of baby murdering (shedding of innocent blood) is coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refer to the democrat party as the part of evil.

      The Part of Death.
      ==================
      Judgement for the evil of baby murdering (shedding of innocent blood) is coming.

      I pray.

      Delete
    2. The Part of Death S/B The Party of Death.

      Delete