Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Last Boeing 727 Leaving Da Nang & a Thank You

Via KhaiCo Vu

Image may contain: one or more people, airplane, crowd and outdoor

"Here is the last WA Boeing 727 at Da-Nang....I was there on that last day....perhaps when this was happening, Our family was still in the AVN Terminal......Sad..."


Tuan Pham I really enjoy and am somewhat addictive to these little fragments of your recollections of your time in Nam. They are really interesting and insightful of the old and nostalgic South Vietnam. I just want to express my heartfelt appreciation for sharing your thoughts with us. (I got to know you through my Facebook pal KhaiCo Vu ). Thank you!


Brock Townsend You are more than kind, Sir and I really appreciate it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. :(

      https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2019/02/1975-south-vietnam-last-us-evacuation.html

      Delete