Monday, March 11, 2019

15 Best Mexican Beers


LANGUAGE

Beer brewing in Mexico has a very long tradition, and what would surprise most people is that it is mostly influenced by German and Austrian techniques.

These were introduced by immigrants in the 19th century, resulting in many of Mexico’s top beer brands still using these techniques today.

Our team here at 52 Brews often meets up at a local Mexican restaurant after work to partake of the incredible food, soak in the culture, and of course, enjoy one or more glasses of cold cerveza.

Over the years we have been able to find some truly refreshing and amazing flavors, so we decided to put together this guide with a list of the best Mexican beers we have tasted.

The list has been voted on by our team, which makes it the best and most reliable source of Mexican beer brands you’ll be able to find anywhere (of course we say that with just a little bias).

See if you can find your new favorite tipple here.

More @ 52 Brews

2 comments:

  1. I don't drink any other beer but Mexican.
    My 3 favorites from #1 on down is Modelo Negra, Modelo Especial, and Pacifico.
    Corona I'll drink occasionally, but I won't touch Tecate unless I'm drinking tequila with it, and that's only because "Tequila and Tecate" rolls off my tongue like water off a duck's back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't touch Tecate unless I'm drinking tequila with it, and that's only because "Tequila and Tecate" rolls off my tongue like water off a duck's back.

      :) I like XX also, green bottle.

      Delete