Tuesday, March 12, 2019

How Middle America Is to Be Dispossessed

How Middle America Is to Be Dispossessed

In all but one of the last seven presidential elections, Republicans lost the popular vote. George W. Bush and Donald Trump won only by capturing narrow majorities in the Electoral College.

Hence the grand strategy of the left: to enlarge and alter the U.S. electorate so as to put victory as far out of reach for national Republicans as it is today for California Republicans, and to convert the GOP into America’s permanent minority party.

2 comments:

  1. Gonna be 77 in July. I won't have long to suffer the Communist Republic of America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 75 and one of my daughter's went to a Vietnamese fortune teller who told her I would die at 88, then she asked him when I would stop drinking beer and he said when I die. :) He got the last was right, that's for sure!

      Delete