Monday, May 20, 2019

Blithering Idiot Gillibrand: I Wouldn’t Detain Any Illegal Aliens, I'd Free Them All Into the US

Via Billy

Gillibrand: I Wouldn’t Detain Any Illegal Aliens, I'd Free Them All Into the US

That's a sure way to get defeated.

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, a Democratic presidential candidate, said if she were elected president she would do away with the detention system for illegal immigrants.

"As president of the United States, I wouldn’t use the detention system at all," Gillibrand told host Margaret Brennan on CBS’s "Face the Nation."

Mote @  Townhall

3 comments:

  1. A question for the Senator: Would no detention apply to everyone, even citizens, who violate Federal laws, you know, according to "the equal protection of the laws"? --Ron W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

      Delete
  2. So if I happen to violate a Federal gun law, I won't be detained under a Gillibrand Administration? --Ron W

    ReplyDelete