Saturday, June 1, 2019

Barr Says Official Explanation for Trump Surveillance Isn’t Adding Up


Attorney General William Barr says official statements about the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation “are just not jiving” with information he has learned during his short stint in office.

“I assumed I’d get answers when I went in and I have not gotten answers that are well satisfactory, and in fact probably have more questions,” Barr said in an interview with CBS News, adding that “some of the facts that … I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened.”

“[T]here’s some questions that I think have to be answered, and I have a basis for feeling there has to be a review of this,” he told CBS.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to know when all the perp walks start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't adding up.
    We'll, no sh**, Sherlock.
    He's a bright one. Quick study, and all that.
    Mr. Obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2019/06/comey-ag-barr-isnt-dealing-in-facts-and.html

      Delete