Wednesday, June 12, 2019

"It's a huge deal" -- Iowa farmers react to President Trump's order on E15 fuel


Image result for "It's a huge deal" -- Iowa farmers react to President Trump's order on E15 fuel

President Donald Trump came to Council Bluffs to praise farmers, and pledged to continue fighting for them.

As expected, the president announced year-round sales of E15 fuel. He also signed an executive order to streamline the biotechnology process.

Trump told the crowd of hundreds gathered at the Southwest Iowa Renewable Energy Plant that his order will reduce costs for developers and eliminate delays -- all to help farmers produce safer, more sustainable crops.

More @ KETV

6 comments:

  1. I don't want E 15 in my vehicles, motorcycles, and small engines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have replaced carburetors on my pressure washer, tiller, lawn mower (twice), chain saw, and I have a '74 Stingray that the entire fuel system has been replaced because of the E15 crap fuel.

    It takes a gallon of diesel fuel to produce a gallon of fuel alcohol that gets less mpg than real gasoline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been running a heavy dose of SeaFoam in the fuel in all my small engines including my generator...it seems to help quite a bit but it is expensive. It seems environmentalists and politicians hate internal combustion engines and do their best to destroy all of them one say or the other.

    ReplyDelete