Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Fifth American Republic

Via  Borepatch "I think that the problem is much deeper, and goes back much further."

Dated

 

 Barack Obama is a communist.  That's a low schoolyard insult, even though it's true, but it doesn't matter.  You see, Mitt Romney is also a commie.  No, this isn't yet another Mitt Romney rant.  All of our political establishment are commies, and have been for a long time.  Buckle up, because this is an uberpost.

I often hear the expression "we're not going to vote ourselves out of this."  The older I get it seems, the longer the pelt of my Wookie Suit becomes, and so I can sympathize with people who think we've lost something, something that we won't be getting back easily.

Some ideas which had been stewing in my subconscious since August (!) coalesced when I read a post by Kevin Baker, quoting a John Ringo novel:

2 comments:

  1. A good piece to read and some good comments. I always disagree with the idea of left and right. The proper designators should be authoritarian/totalitarian on one end and anarchists/no government on the other end. Most of us fall in the category of only government necessary to provide order...much like have peace officers rather than law enforcement officers. Todays politicians fall mostly in the commie/authoritarian branch of government along with the administrative state that desperately needs firing. I suspect Trump is our chance and also suspect that is why a lot of repubs and most all dems do not support him.

    ReplyDelete