Saturday, September 28, 2019

Duncan Middle teacher removed from class after ‘inappropriate’ quiz

Via Eddie Raffs


 Image result for Duncan Middle teacher removed from class after ‘inappropriate’ quiz

A student on Tuesday took a screenshot of part of the quiz that if answered correctly identifies President Donald Trump as the 45th president, a Republican, real estate businessman and “idiot,” and sent it to a parent, according to a School District spokeswoman.

A Watson B. Duncan Middle School teacher has been removed from the classroom and is under investigation after giving students a quiz that if answered correctly identified President Donald Trump as the 45th president, a Republican, real estate businessman and “idiot.”

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad to hear that the parent was able to go and see the "principle". With any luck, he or she got an opportunity to speak the the principal, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My memory of those elementary school days are more like daze. :)

    Still... I remember way back when it was Carter vs. Ford. I was one of the few people for Ford. Not because I was a Republican, oh no, I just had a bad feeling about Carter.

    ReplyDelete