Friday, September 13, 2019

Some Thoughts On The Republic of Texas, Occupied

Via Reborn

 
 4. "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory, there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse. No sir, not by me. Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox with my brave men, my sword in this right hand."
General Lee to Governor Stockdale at the *Greenbrier, White Sulphur Springs, Summer 1870
(*Where my military school, Greenbrier had its Final Ball each year. BT)


***********************
i originally called for Texas secession.

i have decided, this is an inappropriate action.

When the Confederacy surrendered, and was no more, Texas automatically, reverted back to The Republic of Texas, occupied.

In order for secession to be the solution, the Republic of Texas, would have had to voluntarily rejoined itself, with the Criminal USA.

This did not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment