Wednesday, October 2, 2019

10 Reasons Democrats' Impeachment Argument Is Falling Apart

Via John

Image result for 10 Reasons Democrats' Impeachment Argument Is Falling Apart

On Wednesday Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) offered a compelling case for impeaching President Trump. Describing his actions as a “classic mafia shakedown of a foreign leader,” Schiff said Trump in a phone call with the Ukrainian president threatened to withhold aid if he didn’t produce comprising intelligence on his 2020 political rival, Joe Biden.
“The president communicates to his Ukrainian counterpart that the United States has done a lot for Ukraine; we’ve done an awful lot for Ukraine, more than the Europeans or anyone else has done for Ukraine, but there’s not much reciprocity here. This is how a mafia boss talks. What have you done for us? We’ve done so much for you. But there’s not much reciprocity. I have a favor I want to ask you. And what is that favor? Of course the favor is to investigate his political rival, to investigate the Bidens.”
It sounds bad.

More @ Zero Hedge

15 comments:

  1. Impeach? Impeach for what. I'm totally at a loss of their
    reasoning. As Henry Ford famously stated, "And if after having elected their man or group, obedience is not rendered to the Jewish control, then you speedily hear of "scandals" and "investigations" and "impeachments" for the removal of the disobedient."

    Henry Ford, "The International Jew"
    Yep, looks familiar many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck Baldwin thinks Trump should have been impeached a long
    time ago:
    https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/3931/Impeachment.aspx
    Brock, have you heard from Ray, who use to comment on your site,
    lately?.. He has lung CA. I've been wondering about him for
    awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I just checked to see if there was a way to search for his name in the comments, but I had no luck. That's too bad.

      Delete
    2. Thanks and how do you know about this?

      Delete
    3. Because in one of his comments he mentioned his having
      incurable/inoperable Lung CA. I had mentioned a couple
      of new tx's I had read about to him. One being a vaccine. Sad, damn sad.

      Delete
    4. Yes and seems like I remember something now. How old was he?

      Delete
    5. I don't know but he is/was well spoken and individualistic.

      Delete
    6. I remember when I was a cab driver and the elderly ladies would ask for me as I treated them as a Southern gentlemen would. Every now and then, I would realize that such and such hadn't called in quite a while. Invariably when I went to their place I found that they had died.

      Delete
    7. Do you suspect anything irregular about the elderly folks
      deaths? I pretty positive Ray was not elderly, elderly.
      Maybe in his sixties. The very elderly I worked around
      had no interest in politics or the direction of the country.

      Delete
    8. Do you suspect anything irregular about the elderly folks
      deaths?

      No.

      ==========

      The very elderly I worked around had no interest in politics or the direction of the country.

      Surprises me. I'm 75. Thanks.

      Delete
    9. You're not 'the very elderly'. The ones I refer lived in
      long care facilities and would try to run over people in
      the hall with their electric wheel chair.

      Delete
    10. Good they've still got spunk! :)

      Delete