Thursday, October 17, 2019

This n' That



Petra Croton, $4.50 at Lowe's.


   
 Ghost Peppers. Super HOT CAROLINA REAPER WORLD'S #1 Hottest Pepper. From the garden
Emily Summerlin
 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat 
Red hair like my Mother Emily
"Funny story: I got two bags of peppers from someone's garden. I knew that one bag was hot peppers and one was "mostly" bell peppers. So I'm cooking chicken and think those peppers would be good. I cut them up and oh.....there's some cute little orange ones. Now right here there's a serious delay in pepper contact and hand heat. I get them cooking and suddenly my eyes are burning. The peppers aren't burning. Why are my eyes burning. I rub my eye. Mistake. Now.....the hand burning starts. Those cute little orange ones were ghost peppers. I threw the contents of the pan away. I've washed my hands in olive oil and in dish soap about ten times plus showered . My hands are on fire!
Lesson learned.  Letting my stupid show today" 😁😁


Via  Ashley Brown

 Image may contain: food and indoor
Via Susan         Large, dried Lima beans with country ham gravy and Cornbread balls.

Via Phong Vân

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, shoes and outdoor 
 Saigon


 Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoor
Via Dung Dang 

 Image may contain: 1 person 
 Vietnam 67/69
Check out his weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment