Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Where Do Virginia Patriots Go After Richmond?

Via Herschel

 Image result for richmond protest guns

I don’t really want to write this entry, it’s strong medicine.  If you don’t want that medicine, stop reading now.  It won’t hurt my feelings one bit.

As long as you’re here, pull up a hard back chair, grab a strong cup of coffee, and ponder what I’ve said.  Before you pound the keyboard to reply in anger, read it again, and ponder what I’ve said again.
Richmond was by my estimation a huge success.  Why I believe this will become apparent as we go

along through this dose of medicine.  I’ve seen no end to the cringe-worthy throwdowns at Virginians and other attendees to the rally for doing nothing of any use, failing to end the intent to infringe on our rights, and failing to tear down the fences and burn Richmond to the ground.  Or some sort of worthless blather like that.

4 comments:

  1. ANOTHER OUTSTANDING ARTICLE, Brock. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comments over there:
    Very good article – thank you for putting your thoughts up for us .
    Anonymity – I’m agreed they can see and find us. We can find them as well. Every group of Patriots that I’ve had the honor to train with – across the Piedmont, over Afton Mtn. and up and down the Valley- now has an Intel officer and several staff. They know the name, address and can visually identify their Va. Delegate and Va. Senator. The Virginia legislature is a part time job after all. These folks have to go home. Some are on our side.
    Politics – 99% agree. No voting our way out of this. yet still I hope for a peaceful resolution. Not very optimistic.
    We should all continue to build networks.
    Best Regards and thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Red in OleVirginny

    ReplyDelete