Monday, February 10, 2020

From Tornadoes, flooding, the 70s, and snow, we got it covered all in one week (more like 48 hours). Welcome to NC!

Via Daughter Christine

 Image may contain: possible text that says 'I'm ready for the week! I got my umbrella, my flip flops, turtle neck, my suntan lotion, my fur coat, my shades, my thermals, my tank top, and my Vick's!' 

Image may contain: nature and outdoor, possible text that says 'NORTH CAROLINA WEAT HER UTHORITY TALE OF SEASONS NC ALL FOUR SEASONS IN ONE WEEK HOLD MY CHEERWINE INE'

8 comments:

  1. Ya need a big SUV to carry all that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Christine can walk and bike to the beach (10 minutes and 3) so need to take all.

      Delete
  2. Whatchur Vick's for? A cold? Take Vitamin D, about 5000 I.U.'s a day. Why is it that there's colds, flu, etc in winter? Not much sunshine on a lot of skin. So take Vitamin D. A Japanese study in 2010 concluded that 4000 I.U.'s a day was far more effective than a flu shot and it only has good health benefits to boot. That's a free health consultation and I ain't no doctor. --Ron W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I haven't gotten a cold since '95 when I had my Laryngectomy. The surgeon told me that this would be the case and I discounted it. I did have the flu once though.

      Delete
    2. That's good! To HEALTH with you, Brock. --Ron W :-)

      Delete
  3. That list looks like the product line from the new start-up company I saw recently funded by The Soros Corporation . It's called: "The Greta Thunberg one size fits all seasons outerwear, Co LLC".

    It's based in the Ukraine the CEO is Al Gore and the CFO is Hunter Biden.

    The motto is: "Greta them while they're hot, cold or wet".

    ReplyDelete