Friday, February 28, 2020

‘NEW LEVEL OF SICKNESS’: Donald Trump Jr. Blasts Democrats For Hoping Coronavirus Crisis Hurts President

Via Billy


“A REMINDER: Please contact everyone you know. On Monday, March 2nd, there is an Economic Shutdown. #Shutitdown. It’s easy,” she wrote in an Instagram post.

“DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY ON ANYTHING ANYWHERE. our goal is to cause a $238.2 billion dollar blip on the federal government’s records.”

Leaders of the Democratic Party have ripped President Trump for his administration’s response to the coronavirus, but Donald Trump Jr. says he’s not surprised at their rhetoric.
“Not at all,” he said on Fox News. “I mean, we’ve seen — like you said, we’ve seen this play out for four years. Anything that they can use to try to hurt Trump, they will. Anything he does in a positive sense, like you heard from the reporter that was just suspended from ABC, they will not give him credit for. The playbook is old at this point.

4 comments:

  1. I think Don, Jr. Will fill Don, Sr's shoes very nicely in 2024. If I'm still vertical then I'd vote for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too and I have no idea in the world why I'm still here as I should have died many a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why you are here: law of big numbers. 6 billion people on the planet. They can't ALL die in childhood.

      --generic

      Delete