Sunday, March 1, 2020

Virginia Flaggers 52" x 52" Square (Infantry) ANV Battle Flags. Just $16 each (A Steal)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky and outdoor 

Now available at the Virginia Flaggers online store. 52" x 52" Square (Infantry) Army of Northern Virginia Battle Flags. Durable 100D polyester with extra sewing on the fly end. Just $16 each and shipping is always FREE. Order yours here and help support the Virginia Flaggers Roadside Memorial Battle Flag and monument defense projects 

5 comments:

  1. "Out of Stock" I guess I will wait to see if they restock.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine went through last night and they could easily get another $5 for them. You might go to the shop and fill out the form and see if they will keep a waiting list. I'm going to put that in my coffin as soon as Susan makes my coffin. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks and will do. Born a Confederate, die a Confederate.
      Glad to hear Susan is going to make you a coffin; strangle
      the money grubbers.

      Delete
  2. What's the country, or CSA state, manufacturing orgin?

    The link didn't have the info.

    I'll let you know what I find out.
    Will be ordering a couple.

    Any source for a batitle flag with sewn construction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact them on their site and try https://ruffinflagwholesale.com/ for better more expensive flags. After the evaluation of Saigon I had flags make at a naval store in Dane Point, CA and they were $40 back then.

      Delete