Sunday, May 31, 2020

Philadelphia Observations from an In-Law who is a Police Sergeant

 
 Scheduled to retire next year I believe.

Hi Brock, what a horrible thing that is going on. He was called in yesterday morning at 4:30 am and got home 4 o’clock this morning. He left again 9 AM this morning and I don’t know when he’ll be back. They are told to stand down. They are told not to do anything. I watched a police officer get run over by a car. National Guard was called in plus the pandemic.. Thanks for asking......

We have a mall about a mile from my home. They destroyed all the stores. I just spoke to Steve briefly and told him that my gun is loaded and if anybody comes into my home uninvited will not come out alive!

Oh course you can share. People are breaking into stores, stealing and hurting people- This is the new norm for protesting? Don’t get me wrong I am all about a peaceful protest. Yesterday we had about 2000 or more people protesting in the city of Philadelphia and it a was peaceful protest.  *A little after three everything went to hell.  

* The same story everywhere.  Soros' paid rioters.

2 comments:

  1. Every other Globalist/Deep State effort has failed to dislodge Trump. Including a 120,000 death pandemic. So in desperation now this. And have no doubt the Republicans are in on it or are standing aside in fear muttering benign perspectives on Fox News.

    ReplyDelete