Thursday, June 4, 2020

Oath Keepers Call to Action: Veterans, Patriots, Stand Up & Defend America From Leftist Violence!

 
The Oath Keepers: 10 Things You Should Know - Maxim

Oath Keepers, veterans, patriots!  Duty calls.  Announcing the launch of Operation Defend America.

We all must stand up and defend America from a violent leftist insurrection that has gone far beyond peaceful assembly and protest, and is now engaged in not just looting, but arson, assault, attempted murder, and murder (such as the murder of the Federal Officer in Oakland, CA).   This is a coordinated, intentional, national and international terrorism and insurrection campaign, intent on destabilizing our nation and throwing it into chaos to further their radical Marxist goals. The insurrectionists are hijacking protests against police abuse of power and have made it clear they intend on spreading the rioting, looting, assault, and arson into suburbs and small towns, BY DESIGN.

Remember, the Founders’ declared that We the People – all of us – are the militia, and are meant to be the “security of a free state.” We the People have both a right and a DUTY to defend our communities.  It’s not just the job of the National Guard (part of the militia).  It’s our job as well, as the rest of the militia.   Time to step up and do it.

More @ Oathkeepers

8 comments:

  1. Not sure what if anything will go down in this sleepy lil hamlet where I live. was told to check in with the local VA Clinic if there was ever a call put out. Reckon this is the call, and I will check with them tomorrow. Frankly, I am not surprised about this action. IMHAO it is over-due. Be Safe Boys and Girls, it's a long way to the elections. Mark Levin had a GREAT OPENING to his show tonight. The Star Spangled Banner played LOUD AND PROUD. That too is a call to arms, heard nationwide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. was told to check in with the local VA Clinic

      Why?

      Delete
    2. Hell if I know, Senior Brock. That was on May 24th, 2019. The Doctor that gave me the initial evaluation told me to contact them if/when the SHTF. I was working till late this afternoon, so I didn't give them a call. Fair is fair, they didn't call me either. They won't be there tomorrow, so if the world turns to Schifft this weekend I reckon, I'll have to re-up at whatever time, and place, that is appropriate. I have a couple of POCs at the Fire & Police Departments. Meanwhile, I'll keep my eyes open, and my ear to the ground, on post, and standing by... The Grey Man Scenario. If/When I'm needed, I will do my part for damn sure.

      Delete
  2. The time is drawing very near. No man should ignore the call, nor his duty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brock,

    Can you share more about the photo you chose for this article? What's the dude's background, etc? He's an inspiring-looking older fella.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and Ferguson as I remember but haven't found it yet on FNC but I have many posts from then and didn't remember just how many. Thanks.

      https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2014/11/oath-keepers-called-domestic-terrorists.html

      Delete
    2. There are 3 pictures of him here: https://www.guns.com/news/2014/12/02/oath-keepers-help-guard-ferguson-from-the-rooftops-until-local-law-enforcement-tell-them-to-leave

      Delete