Thursday, October 1, 2020

Elon Musk won’t take COVID vaccine, calls Bill Gates a ‘knucklehead’

 Via Cousin John

 Re: Elon Musk Says He Won't Take The Jab, calls Bill Gates a 'knucklehead'  - YouTube

The billionaire entrepreneur disagrees with lockdowns and said, 'I'm not at risk for COVID, nor are my kids.'

 One of the world’s most famous innovators has declared that neither he nor any member of his family will be taking a coronavirus vaccine. 

Elon Musk, 49, the aerospace and Tesla pioneer, has taken a skeptical approach to the Covid-19 pandemic, keeping open his factory despite national lockdown orders. 

More @ Life Site

4 comments:

  1. Brock, Isn't this the guy whom hosted the Obamas after the Inauguration of President TRUMP. I remember the photos they posted of the frolicking Bros having a swell time. I think that he is spot on with this one though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know but I seem to have a vague recollection.

      Delete
  2. He's right on this point, except I would have called Bill Gates a s***head.

    ReplyDelete