Saturday, October 10, 2020

For Heltau: I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die

 A Herd of Turtles: I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die !

 NamSouth2011
I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die

 
Unpublished Work © 2005 Mike Swagerty 1966-67 USMC
==============================================


There was a time I thought I’d live forever, I was too damn tough to die

But after all these years of abusing myself I’m damned if I know why

And it’s looking like my living days will soon be in my past

But there’s one thing, Lord, that I need from you, before I breathe my last.


I’ve probably asked for too much while I was taking up my space

But, I need to ask for one more thing, before I leave this place.

If you’ll grant me one last final wish, I’ll offer up my soul

Then take me any time you want, while they plant me in that hole.


Lord, please let me live , to see Jane Fonda die!

Then you can send me down to hell, and I’ll smile while I fry

I know you’ve let her live too long, but I'm damned if I know why,

So, please let me live, to see Jane Fonda die!


Some friends and I spent some time in a place called Viet Nam

Most of us left here young boys, but we all came back a man.

They didn’t let us make the rules, so we did what we were told

And almost sixty thousand men lost their chance at getting’ old.


Back home they marched against the war, and called us evil names

Like ‘baby killers’, and ‘war mongers’; and said we were insane

And, hell, we just ignored them, and let ‘em have their fun

We’ve forgotten almost all their names, but we won’t forget this ONE…..


While our friends were dying in the south, she flew up to Hanoi

And sat on anti-aircraft guns that were shooting down our boys

And the smile she wore while sitting there for all the world to see!

Is something that we won’t forgive for all eternity!

I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die

12 comments:

  1. I have noticed the hypocrisy of those who say they hate this country but continue to live here. Notice too, that all those who hate this country and what it stands for, do not hate it enough to hate its' money. I am don't know of any who refused dollars because it had a dead white male on it. They (the America hating Liberals) are all too weapons grade stupid to realize that if the USA were as bad as they picture it in their warped fantasy, they would already have been arrested and shot or living in terror of that 3AM visit by the state security police. I don't wish that woman dead, but I will read with
    great satisfaction and pleasure her obituary in the papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wish that woman dead, but I will read with
      great satisfaction and pleasure her obituary in the papers.

      That's a polite way to put it! :)

      Delete
    2. Agreed. I would only add that I look forward to reading that obit with great anticipation.
      They will need to put a wall and a high fence around whatever hole they put her in, if only to keep lines of vets and others from coming to piss on her grave.

      Delete
  2. She hates the country but she's still here. If she had any honor she would leave and make a go of it in Cuba, China, Russia, Venezuela or any other country that hates the US as well. But NO, she keeps shitting in her bed here. Like Madalyn Murry Ohara she been get buried in an undisclosed location...otherwise there are thousands willing to travel just to piss on her grave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vowed when leaving the Army I would never stand in another line, but I would for this scum. Like Indyjones above, her grave is gonna be secret, too many vets are gonna find it, get drunk and piss on her grave until their kidneys burst...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope she doesn't choose burial where there are caskets on top of another. :)Be hard to piss on!

      Delete
    2. Hi Cederq,
      More about "HJ" in a bit .. meanwhile.. what you said.. A friend of mine back when not long before I became a Squid.. was tellin' me an Ted of his daze in Marine Boot!! He said the DI went up to this recruit, got in his face and said out loud,"Recruit I Bet you can't wait till I die so you can piss on my Grave!!!" Poor kid was KUEL as a cucumber and answered back baritone!!!,"No Sir, I swore When I got out of the Corps., I'd never stand in line again!!' Tom said the Sarge just stood there his jaw moving but didn't know what to say!!!!
      Funny how that goes.... BTW the story really happened .. must have been late '1965 @ the bowling alley bar .. me, Ted and Tom(bartner) as far as "HJ" .....Just wait.......

      Revenge can be bitter sweet,
      but if you sit back
      and watch,... KARMA.....
      can be pure entertainment!!!
      -a nod to the gods.com-

      Just wait...people like her will have an interesting ending... KARMA spoke!! "BIG TIME!!" Do some home work and look up "Adolph" (YOU-KNOW-WHO!!), his friend Benny da Dago, and other's... their demise was not pretty!!

      nuff' said....
      skybill

      Delete
    3. OH!!!!, BTW To add to my last post.. google "Nicolae an Elena Ceausescu!!!" Their demise is recorded in "PICTURES!!" I dont think they lasted 5 minutes after the trial judge's gavel pounded the desk!!
      skybill

      Delete
    4. Lot of good stories come out of bars. :) Should have let then have a few more minutes:)

      Delete
  4. Hanoi Jane. FOQADCB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must not too bright as I'm not sure what they mean.... :)

      Delete