Thursday, November 12, 2020

We’ll Take Our Stand


It is not often enough, but I do set aside blocks of time to express gratitude to God for all the many blessings He has bestowed on me in my lifetime. There are many things I have missed out on, or simply fouled up royally, but the stars aligned in mid-October and I had the good fortune of being able to attend the Abbeville Institute’s “Who Owns America?” conference in North Charleston, South Carolina.

I met many new friends and ran into several old ones I had not seen for a while. The highlight was getting to spend time with two of my heroes. After reading their writings for decades, and recently being able to correspond and collaborate on some projects through email, I came face-to-face with Dr. Thomas Fleming and Dr. Clyde Wilson. With no exaggeration I declare to you that, if I had been granted a wish of getting to meet and spend time with anyone on the planet, these two intellectual giants would be on the very short list.

More @ The Abbeville Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment