Friday, November 6, 2020

What we are witnessing is a coup. The Deep State has played a long term four year coup.Now What?

  

What I witnessed last night in real time was shocking, infuriating, unreal, and down-right dirty. I was watching NBC nightly news with Lester Holt. Yes I watch the enemy media, as you should also. About ten minutes into the broadcast they cut away for President Trump to address the nation. I will see if I can find the clip of it. Trump was about two minutes into his speech addressing the nation when Lester Holt comes back on the screen and says Ok we are going to have to cut away here because President Trump is making false claims and it’s just not true what he is saying. What??? You just cut away from the President of the United States and called him a LIAR!!!

To say that I was furious was an understatement. I almost started writing right then at that very moment, but I figured I better cool down just a bit, plus I had kids to get ready for bed.

More @ NC Renegade

2 comments: