Wednesday, December 9, 2020

17 States Join Texas in Supreme Court Lawsuit Against Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania Over Fraudulent Election

 Via Billy


The 17 STATES listed as backing Texas' lawsuit against WI, MI, PA & GA in the SUPREME COURT: MO, AL, AR, FL, NE, ND, OK, IN, KS, LA, MS, MT, SC, SD, TN, UT & WV.

Earlier today TGP reported that Missouri is the latest state to join Texas in their lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin at the US Supreme Court.

It’s not just Missouri, on Tuesday Allen West told Steve Bannon on the War Room, “I think you’re going to see ten states sign on to this petition and lawsuit. I know as you said Louisiana just came on board.”

More @ The Gateway Pundit

4 comments:

  1. I think I heard on the radio that Guam has also joined in on this lawsuit. The MORE THE MERRIER, IMHAO! DOG PILE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      I pray my forecast of before is wrong:
      They know Trump is correct but won't take it up because they believe it will be 'bad' for the country.:(

      Delete
    2. Sadly, I think your forecast is what's in the cards, Brock. BTW: Looks like our once proud state is missing from the list....Pathetic.

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately, the AG went to the Dems although extremely close

      Delete