Saturday, December 19, 2020

We Can Stop Covid In ONE WEEK....? by Karl Denninger

 Via 4Branch

 How the COVID-19 Pandemic Could End - Scientific American

I truly don't know how much more-clear I can make it than this.  I understand people don't read any more, and they certainly don't do their own research.  Damn near all I do is read when someone tells me something is true; I never take it at face value, especially when, if I'm wrong, I might be dead.  I don't care how many letters you have after your name; with 40 years of writing code for money under my belt I've known far too many PhDs who's degree had its best and highest use as birdcage liner.

Eight minutes is all I ask folks.  All the government's data, not mine. A Medical School's (full of doctors, of course) protocol, not mine.  Two dozen medical studies including ten random controlled trials, the gold standard of medicine with 100% positive results.

Do this and the entire Covid mess is literally over in one week.

No bull****

More @ Market Ticker

4 comments:

  1. Some other ideas: Stop putting people with compromised blood oxygen levels on Ventilators. Stop the PCR testing until the Govt.-approved Labs tell us how many amplification cycles they run their machines. Even St. Fauci says anything over 35 is garbage, but FDA guidelines allow up to 40 cycles. Hence the high rate of False Positives for non-ill people... the evidence provided by the CDC also indicates they never isolated CV19 in the first place, so what are these Positive tests really about? Some whistleblowers have said the test swabs are already loaded with a certain % common coronavirus bringing about a positive result. These false positives are counted as Covid19 Cases to scare everyone into taking the Jab. Then, when you get tested, amazingly you'll never be "positive" again... because the Labs are now running the sample at 20 cycles. CURED!!! Old people are going to get wiped out by this Jab, but that always was the Plan, it'll just get blamed on something else.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS - TRUST IN THE LORD NOT SATAN'S MINIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and the same to you. Any change with you two?

      Delete
  2. We're doing fine here in the Michigulag - can't let The Gretch and her Flying Monkeys get us down. ;)

    ReplyDelete