Saturday, January 9, 2021

I Have Been Told that the Emails are Fake and Initially Published September 27, 2019: A Letter from the Chairman - I Don't Know but it's Worth the Read Especially the 4 Links.

Via Eddie 


 The next 12 days will be something to tell the grandchildren! It’s 1776 all over again!

As I write to you today, I have no doubt that this letter will find many of you crushed under the weight of despair or perhaps lost in a maze of confusion. It is my hope that by the time you finish reading this letter you will be able to confidently join millions of others who support the president and another four years.
 
Let me be clear: Trump will be president for another four years. Biden will not be president. Yes, I know those are shocking words in these crazy days.
 
I have been approached by many saying, “It’s over…” and “Trump conceded the election…”. Nothing of the sort has taken place. Go back and listen to the videos all the way through. At no point does Trump even mention Biden’s name. At no point does he say he concedes. He does say that there will be a peaceful transition to a new administration and he does say that this is only the beginning. Those phrases are important to note. Indeed, we will have a new administration made up of a new vice president and cabinet as the current ones have all made their treason complete. I will touch on this in more detail shortly.
 
More @ NYEGOP
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Ryan/Pene emails are fakes.
    No one is coming to save us Brock its just you and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and initially published in November.

      Delete
    2. I'm curious as to who or what organization said they were fake. I am not especially trusting of those that are left in D.C.

      Delete
    3. Two commenters by email. I'm with you, don't trust anyone no how, no way. :)

      Delete
  2. Lets hope it's 1776 again....because the alternative is slavery.

    ReplyDelete