Sunday, January 31, 2021

Comment on The Future for Whites In a Post-Trump America: ...

 
 
I don't know that it will come down to complete segregation. Us conservative minded folks have enough enemies as is with all the communist, blue haired, liberal, tranny, sodomite, satanists out there. If a black/brown/red/yellow etc person shares my beliefs then we are good to go. If they don't and we can get along for the purposes we need to then that's fine. I don't discriminate based on color. I discriminate based on actions and beliefs. I like to associate with like minded people for the most part. I think that's most folks.

It will be divided among beliefs imo. I could be wrong who knows. I can only speak for me and my family. We TRY to love everyone that deserves it. Even some that don't. If things got really out of hand we all know that people are going to group according to color most likely first, then beliefs or a combo of the two.

Outside of all that I agree with Muhammad Ali...

4 comments:

  1. I don't plan on going into that good night easy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Birdman Bryant, if you remember him - I do:
    “An open mind stems from ignorance, but prejudice springs from education.”-Donald E. Pauly ( from Birdman's articles )

    ReplyDelete