Monday, February 15, 2021

US Navy Now Demands That Seamen Pledge Loyalty to the Democrat Coalition

 Via Mad Italian

 

Ace of Spades

Lee Smith has a dark -- but unfortunately, highly plausible -- interpretation of the pledge:The armed forces are being conditioned to kill Americans, and this is the first step in conditioning them to see American Wrongthinkers as legitimate targets in war.

Is everyone happy we ended the threat of Authoritarian Rule by getting rid of the Bad Orange Man and installing the moderate, centrist Joe Biden?

In June 2020, the Navy created Task Force Navy One, which was "established to combat discrimination in the Navy." The recently released findings of the task force include the TF1N Pledge, in which members of the task force take a pledge to inclusivity and self-reflection.

The pledge reads: "As a key member of Task Force One Navy I will invest the time, attention and empathy required to analyze and evaluate Navywide issues related to racism, sexism, ableism and other structural and interpersonal biases.

"I pledge to be actively inclusive in the public and private spheres where I live and work, and proactively encourage others to do the same.

"I pledge to advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every Sailor in the Navy.

Waiting to hear from the "True Conservatives" of NeverTrump and the corrupt, traitorous GOP Establishment to explain to us why this is really no big deal and maybe even an idea whose time has come.

Unless people need the check, maybe they should get out of the armed forces. Make the leftwing government institute the draft and try to make an army out of antifa brats and transgender web designers.

We can't afford to send our best and brightest overseas to fight.

We're gonna need our best and brightest at home.

8 comments:

  1. I retired from the canoe club on New Years. I had no idea this thing was even going on and I am certainly glad I am no longer a member of said club. This angers me to no end as I never saw the kinds of crap they complain about. We were all blue. I had female, hispanic, black, and asian COs. I knew many above and below my grade who batted for the other team. Never did I see any of them discriminated against. If you were picked on it was because you were a useless moron who likely would get someone hurt or worse. Fuck them for this. And, why was this formed in June of 2020 unless someone was told how the election was going to go because I can’t see Trump pushing this crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you were picked on it was because you were a useless moron who likely would get someone hurt or worse.

      Yup.
      ***************
      I can’t see Trump pushing this crap.

      I assume it didn't go by Trump.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha. Just another empty "oath". This one crafted for "woke" people with near zero work ethic. The new EEO.

    --generic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one crafted for "woke" people with near zero work ethic.

      :)

      Delete
  3. I was under the impression they had an oath to defend the Constitution and guard it against enemies both foreign and domestic.

    Has something changed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two empty oaths are not in conflict.

    --Generic

    ReplyDelete